Resep ini saya ambil dari dapurnya Rurie.
Rasanya enak deh... pedes-pedes gitu... :D
Yuk, cobain.... :)
BAKWAN TIRAM PEDAS (HOT OYSTER MUSHROOM FRITTERS)
- 1 cup self raising flour (If you don't have any, use normal flour with a pinch of baking powder)
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1 egg
- 3 garlic mashed
- 2 bird's eye chili chopped (less or more depending on your taste buds - saya pakai 5 :D)
- Handful oyster mushroom shredded
- Handful cabbage shredded (saya nggak pakai)
- 1 spring onion thinly sliced
- Some water
- Vegetable oil for deep fryingDirections:
- Mix flour, rice flour, egg, mashed garlic, salt, pepper with water into a nice smooth batter.
- Add chili, oyster mushroom, cabbage, spring onion, mix throughly.
- Heat up oil in a fryer, scoop the batter with spoon and fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot, if you think it's not hot enough feel free to eat it with sambal sauce or chili :)